Ten miles North of Silsbee, on the point at the intersection of Wiley Mae Road and the Old Spurger Highway.

Sunday, March 15, 2015



UPCOMING EVENTS


March 17th...St. Patrick's Day


March 19th-21st...7:00pm...Revival at Lake View Baptist...

Bro. Eric preaching & leading the music


March 20th...Spring Begins


March 21st...11:00am-3:00pm...Blood Drive here at the church


March 26th...7:00...Bible Study in Revelations


March 28th...1:00pm...Wild Horse Ministries @ The Bean's


March 29th...AM...Communion


April 3rd...Good Friday


April 5th...Easter Sunday...Dinner on the Grounds

No Evening Services




I bind myself to God's power to guide me, God's might to uphold me, God's wisdom to

 teach me, God's Eye to watch over me, God's Ear to hear me, God's way to lie before me,

 God's shield to shelter me, God's host to secure me...Against the snares of demons,

 against the seductions of vices, against the lusts of nature, against everyone who meditates

 injury to me, whether far or near, few or many.”


A prayer of St. Patrick






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. They are always welcome. May God bless & keep you.