Ten miles North of Silsbee, on the point at the intersection of Wiley Mae Road and the Old Spurger Highway.

Thursday, July 10, 2014




UPCOMING EVENTS



July 13th...Ladies Hat Day



July 13th -17th...Revival with Bro. Jim Moss



Community Preaching & Fellowship has been canceled.



July 31st...7:00pm...Men's & Women's Bible Studies



August 6-8th...6:00-8:00pm...Vacation Bible School...ALL AGES



August 9th...Churchwide Trip to Artesian Springs



August 10th...Ladies Hat Day



August 13th...7:00pm...Business Meeting & Birthday Social



August 14th...7-8pm...Ladies Fund Raising Meeting


            (for the building fund)



Yes, I am the Vine, you are the branches. Whoever lives in me and I in him shall 

produce a large crop of fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing....But if you 

stay in me and obey my commands, you may ask any request you like, and it will 

be granted! My true disciples produce bountiful harvests. This brings great glory 

to my Father.” - John 15:5-8, TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. They are always welcome. May God bless & keep you.